Beginning in 2014, SMAR’s Community Relations & CARE Award Committee has organized a fundraiser benefiting a local charity which helps with monetary burdens of those suffering from cancer. We thank all who participate and support such a beneficial cause.
SMAR Raises over $5,500 for Local Cancer Fund
SMAR held it's "Bras & Drawers" Fundraiser on October 4th at Martini's in White Plains. Thank you to everyone who attended to help raise money for “A Message of Hope Cancer Fund.” The evening included networking, balloon pop prizes and the highlight of the evening – auctioning off bras & drawers put on display by our fabulous models. All proceeds totaling over $5,500 will be donated to “A Message of Hope Cancer Fund.” This is the FIFTH fundraiser SMAR's Community Relations & CARE Committee has organized to benefit this local charity.
A Message of HOPE Cancer Fund, Inc., a 501 (c)(3) is a non-profit organization which provides direct financial assistance to local families facing the monetary burdens associated with cancer. Assistance includes support with co-pays, prescription drugs, rent/mortgage, groceries, and gas to and from treatment. More information can be found on their website: http://www.amessageofhopecf.org/. For those who attended, we hope you had an awesome time and thank you for your support! For those who couldn’t attend, we hope to see you next year to help contribute to a wonderful cause!
Thank you to our FABULOUS Models:
- Tiffioney Keys - sponsored by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty
- Bill Beavers - sponsored by Dessie Herbert, Fitzgerald Financial
- Steve Paul - sponsored by Lakeside Title Company
- Juan Carlos Arroyo - sponsored by Movement Mortgage
- Alexandra Swann - sponsored by Movement Mortgage
Thank you to our food sponsors:
- Candide Rayle with Century 21 New Millennium
- Capitol Title Insurance Agency - Lisa Smallwood
- Cornerstone Home Lending - Rebecca Douglas
- Exit by the Bay Realty - Jen Anderson
- Lakeside Title Company - Raina Rath
- Lisa Wills with RE/MAX 100
- Navy Federal Credit Union - Sheila Coover
- Martini’s/Residential Plus Real Estate Services - Pete Hamelman
- RE/MAX One - Mark Davis
- Trish Nicely with RE/MAX 100